Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Kyler

 
 
One year ago... 
It is hard to imagine that it has already been one full year since I held my son in my arms. 
 It has gone by so quickly yet, it seems like it was forever ago.  
My sweet Kyler....
I remember the short time we had together in the hospital and how I was completely surrounded by your love and filled with such peace. 
 Watching our family hold you and smile brought me so much joy.  I knew you were there watching and knew how loved you were. 
 As we left the hospital and I handed you over to the nurse I was prepared for it to all go away and was preparing for the pain to consume me...  but again, there was only peace.  There was no other room for any other emotion.  It was the most incredible experience. 
You gave me and your father so much strength that day. We could feel you all around us... We still do.  You are here with me right now.   
On this day you were born, one year later I reflect back to that precious time we had together.  SO many emotions but it was the most precious time in my life that I will forever hold close to my heart.  Happy Birthday my sweet son, Kyler Cras Moeai.
05.09.13 
 







 
 
 



 

1 comment: